Portable Single Channel Gas Detector
- Detection Method: Diffusion
- For GAS LEAKAGE IN AMBIENT MONITORING
- Part Number: PG-100-D
- Gas to be Detected: H2S/NH3/CH4/H2
- Range: 0-20 PPM
- Sensor Principle: Electrochemical
- Optional data logging & downloading facility. Downloaded data available in ASCII format (Max: 50,000 records)
- Resolution : 0.1 PPM
Unique Specification For All Line Items:
- Certified Intrinsically Safe by CIMFR & PESO
- Zone 1 Ex ia IIC T6 Ga Suitable for Hazardous area
- CE mark and RoHS Compliance
- EMI & EMC Compliance: EN-50270, IEC 61000-6-4
- It detects smallest gas leak on service line and joints
- Plug-in Sensor provides a full year of warranted
- Easy handling, programming and calibration with 3 keys and one key for power ON/OFF
- Password protected function menu
- “Calibration due” indication and alert
- “Sensor open/over” Range Indication.
- Digital display of Gas Concentration in %V/V or %LEL or PPM on LCD with backlight
- LOW, HIGH, TWA & STEL configurable alarms with buzzer, vibrator alerts & LED indications. (85dB Audible from 1 feet)
- Battery status indication on the LCD with battery charging LED indication & LOW BAT indication with Buzzer Beep sound
- Power Supply: Li-Polymer, Rechargeable Battery with charger
- 8 hours of battery backup
- Enclosure Material: ABS Plastic
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +55 °C
- Size: 140mm(L) x 70mm(W) x 40mm(H)
- Weight: 250 g Approx.
- Along with User Manual, Test Calibration Certificate, Protection Cover with standard Li-Polymer & Charger
WARRANTY : 12 months from the date of supply.
- For Sensor, warranty is applicable only for Ambient Temperature application.
- For higher Concentration online process, warranty is not applicable as sensor may damage.